Need Your Design Prototyped?
At Canvasworks, we’re used to thinking outside the box. Owner Duane Smith has four patents personally, and our crew has developed multiple products for our company. In addition, we have prototyped or designed projects for multiple OEM companies, and are a preferred manufacturer for national as well as international companies.
If you have an idea for an innovative new product, contact Canvasworks. We have the experience and know-how to prototype any fabric or aluminum product you can imagine. With all of our prototyping projects, we can provide fully digitized fabric plans for production purposes.
Advantages of Making a Prototype
Having Canvasworks create a prototype can help you and your business because…
- It gives you a physical model of your product to show customers and investors.
- It demonstrates the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product.
- It can save you time and money by helping you identify and reduce flaws in your design.
- It allows you to test the market with your product pre-production.
- It improves and streamlines the production process.
- It allows you to create multiple versions of your product in different colors, textures, and finishes.
What Type of Prototype Do You Need?
Ready to bring your idea to life? Give us a call at 320-559-0165, or email the shop with details about what you’re looking for. We look forward to working with you!