5-Year Limited Warranty
We take pride in our work and stand behind the quality 100 percent with a five-year warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship and materials in your new boat cover, SnoCaps Trailer Enclosure, residential awning, or other canvas project for a period of five years from the date of completion.
Examples of damage that may be covered by your warranty include but are not limited to: snap failure, stitching failure, weld failure, and wear holes that develop in the canvas that are not caused by improper care, storage, or use. Please see your specific warranty document for detailed coverage.
The warranty for commercial products is one-year, unless otherwise specified there are no other differences from our five-year warranty.
View each of our warranties here:
What does this warranty not cover?
The warranty does not cover damage created by injury to the stitching, material, skin, or frame. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Damage caused by storms or other weather events
- Improper use
- Rodents or pests
- Accidents involving other boats, vehicles, or other trailers
- Improper care
- Unauthorized modification or repair
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages caused by using the product while it’s broken
If you don’t see the answer to your question below, please review the detailed warranty document for your specific product or call the shop at 320-559-0165.
The original purchaser of the boat cover, SnoCap, or other canvas product. This warranty is non-transferable.
We will repair the product free of charge.
We will not replace a boat cover, SnoCap, or other canvas product unless it is required, which is at our discretion. Due to normal sun fading we do not guarantee exact color matches with any patches. In addition, Canvasworks will not pay for shipping of any parts or pick up the product for warranty service.
You must bring the boat cover, SnoCap, or other canvas product to our shop in Cokato, MN for warranty service. Please bring your original invoice. For awning repairs please see the awning warranty document.
If you are unable to bring a SnoCap to our shop, you may ship the skin to us after removing it from the frame. Frames are only able to be shipped if they were originally shipped to you. Ship kits must be shipped back to Canvasworks in Cokato, MN for warranty service. Any warranty work completed on a frame that was installed by Canvasworks or was a “pick up” kit cannot be shipped and must be physically brought to our shop for service.
- Only use your boat cover, SnoCap, or canvas product for its intended use, as noted on your invoice or in your care sheet.
- Tampering or removal of the SnoCaps trademark logo will result in your warranty being voided.
- Hauling your SnoCap, boat cover, or other product when it has broken parts may void your warranty.
- Care for your SnoCap, boat cover, or other product properly as outlined in the “Tips & Care” document that accompanies your invoice. Additional copies of this document may be obtained by contacting us or on the “Tips & Care” page. Improper care can void your warranty.
- Immediately notify us of any damage that relates to the warranty.
- Do not attempt any repairs without our approval. Unauthorized repair or modifications can void your warranty.
- The warranty for any product designed for commercial use is one year. Unless otherwise specified, there are no other differences from our five-year warranty. As with all of our warranties, the warranty is subject to change without notification and will be updated as needed.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your new SnoCap, boat cover, awning or other canvas product: call 320-559-0165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Warranty information is subject to change without notification and will be updated as needed.