Attract More Customers With a Beautiful Commercial Awning
The exterior of your business is a major part of a customer’s first impression. A beautiful, branded commercial awning can help increase your visibility and attract more visitors to your store, restaurant, or business.
With a wide variety of fabrics and customizable options, we can create a one-of-a-kind awning design that’s perfect for your business. Contact Canvasworks today to order your custom commercial awning!
The Many Benefits of Commercial Awnings
Adding an awning to your business is fairly inexpensive when you consider all of the benefits it will provide. Our customers love their custom commercial awnings because they:
- Add curb appeal: A clean commercial awning can increase the curb appeal of your business, which can draw in more customers. A great awning can even attract people off the street who see a business that looks unique and inviting.
- Help customers find your business: An obvious function of a commercial awning is to help provide the identification for your business so customers can find you easily.
- Offer a unique way to brand your business: Similar to what’s stated above, adding your company name or logo to your awning not only helps customers locate your business, it also provides a simple, yet powerful way of raising awareness of your brand. The wide variety of styles, colors, and graphics options allow you to set your business apart from the crowd, which is important in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Reduce energy costs: Studies show that properly designed awnings can reduce solar heat gain by 65-77 percent – that’s a significant number no matter who you are!
- Provide protection for interiors: The shade from your commercial awning will protect your business’ interior from the sun’s rays, which can fade carpets, floors, merchandise, and more.
- Increased outdoor space: Adding a commercial awning can transform the space outside your business. If you have a restaurant or cafe, you can add an awning to provide shade for outdoor seating, or create a comfortable place for customers who are waiting in line. If you own a retail store, you can set up clearance items or racks of clothing outside underneath the awning to draw in customers. The opportunities for your added outdoor space are endless.
Made to Last & Backed by Our Warranty
Our commercial awnings are made using high-quality materials that are easy to maintain and last for many years.
- A wide variety of fabrics, from Sunbrella™ to Cooley-Brite II™ and anything in between.
- Fabric welded main seams eliminate thread rot and leakage.
- All awning frames are created in-house using heavy duty aluminum tubing.
- Welded with our aluminum pulse MIG or TIG welder for stronger and better-looking welds.
- Staple stitch or lace-on style awnings depending on the needs of your specific structure.
At Canvasworks, all of our products, including our commercial awnings, are protecting by our five-year limited warranty. In addition, some of the fabrics that we use for commercial awnings carry a manufacturer’s warranty, which can be up to ten years. Find more warranty information here.
Is your awning in need of repair or a complete replacement? Learn more about our awning recovery services today.
We Know Canvas
Since 1979, Canvasworks Inc. has manufactured high-quality canvas products for people living in the greater Twin Cities area. We work with canvas and aluminum every day and are confident in our ability to provide the best quality commercial awnings in Minnesota, along with competitive pricing. To get started on your custom awning, call the shop at 320-559-0165, or send us an email with details about your project.
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of our business, most of our work is customized to some degree. Therefore, a 50 percent deposit of cleared funds is required before your appointment is set and work begins on your order. After work begins on your commercial awning, the deposit is non-refundable. This includes non-tangible design work. Thank you for your understanding!