The Expedition Camper was developed by motorcycle riders for motorcycle riders. It is a high quality, lightweight, pop up camper specifically designed to be pulled with your motorcycle. Our Expedition Motorcycle Camper is the perfect alternative to expensive hotels, bulky pull behinds, and the cold, hard ground. We used our 30+ years of experience creating awnings, boat canvases, and SnoCaps Trailer Enclosures combined with our 40+ years of motorcycle riding experience to create the ultimate in pull behind motorcycle campers.
Only the best quality materials
- 100 and .125 aluminum sheet
- Powder coated exterior for the most durable finish possible
- 9 oz fire retardant RV fabric
- Two foam densities in the mattress for maximum support and optional memory foam
- State of the art construction
- From Texas to the Arctic Circle in Alaska
- From Minnesota to the Arctic Circle in Alaska
- Pulled behind a truck over 2000 miles of the worst roads we could find without issue
- Over 15 long distance trips designed to make the Expedition Camper the best possible motorcycle camper
Call us today at 763.675.2975 to get started on your Expedition Camper!
Share Canvasworks with your friends and family.
Canvasworks is your premier canvas and metalwork one-stop shop in Minnesota. Quality craftsmanship specializing in custom awning, boat canvas, upholstery, boat covers, hunting blinds, Expedition Campers, dog training products, canvas repair, and custom industrial projects. We are locally owned and operated by Duane Smith and have served the United States and Canada since 1979. Call us today to get started on your custom project!
Canvasworks | Duane Smith
601 Nelson Boulevard
Montrose, MN 55363
Copyright 2012 | All Rights Reserved
Call us today 763.675.2975
Our Expedition Campers were made with your comfort in mind. The design has been road tested repeatedly in order to make sure our camper is the best out there.
Call us today to get started on your Expedition Camper!