Due to our recent move we are not currently set up to manufacture Expedition Campers. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you in the future.
The Expedition Camper was developed by motorcycle riders for motorcycle riders. It is a high quality, lightweight, pop up camper specifically designed to be pulled with your motorcycle. Our Expedition Motorcycle Camper is the perfect alternative to expensive hotels, bulky pull behinds, and the cold, hard ground. We used our 30+ years of experience creating awnings, boat canvases, and SnoCaps Trailer Enclosures combined with our 40+ years of motorcycle riding experience to create the ultimate in pull behind motorcycle campers.
Only the best quality materials
- 100 and .125 aluminum sheet
- Powder coated exterior for the most durable finish possible
- 9 oz fire retardant RV fabric
- Two foam densities in the mattress for maximum support and optional memory foam
- State of the art construction
- From Texas to the Arctic Circle in Alaska
- From Minnesota to the Arctic Circle in Alaska
- Pulled behind a truck over 2000 miles of the worst roads we could find without issue
- Over 15 long distance trips designed to make the Expedition Camper the best possible motorcycle camper
Share Canvasworks with your friends and family.
Duane Smith Canvas Works, Inc
VOSB - Veteran Owned Small Business
PO Box 247
245 Cokato St E
Cokato, MN 55321
Toll Free: 844-223-8148
Copyright 2012 | All Rights Reserved
Connect with us
Canvasworks is your premier canvas and metalwork one-stop shop in Minnesota serving the greater Twin Cities area and beyond. Quality craftsmanship is our forte and we specialize in custom projects. Whether it be an awning, boat canvas, SnoCaps Trailer Enclosures, upholstery, dog training products, hunting blinds, or industrial projects we can do it!